How To Make A Social Research?

  • The student draws a social research form from the students' Care department at the faculty.
  • The form is filled in by the student then it is approved by the students' affairs department then by the social affairs Unit to which the student belongs.
  • (A Copy of the student's sponsor – items of the parent salary in Case the parent is an employee – statement of the agricultural possess on in Case the parent Lives in the Country side " a statement of the parent's pension in Case the Parent is a pensioner or a decedent ) must be attached to the research.
  • The relevant documents are attached such as ( treatment – textbooks – Surgical operations – reparative devices – Payment of the fees of the University City – making of medical glasses…).
  • The research is delivered to the Competent employee in the students' Care department.
  • All the researches are Submitted to the Committees Composed for each of the four years parse.
  • Announcing the List of the students' names in order for the students to follow up their situation.
Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn
You are here: Students Affair Students Care Students Services How To Make A Social Research?

Contact Us

Mansoura, 60 Elgomhoria st, Mansoura University, Faculty of Law, 35516

Tel.: 050 2264453 050 2259391 
Fax:  050 2266879

email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Connect with us