Modifying the Graduate's Data

  • The student students his temporary and original Certificates and what evidences the validity of the modification to his faculty from which he graduated to make the necessary proceedings to be submitted to the faculty's Council then sent to the General Administration to initiate the proceedings of modifying them.
  • Getting the temporary Certificate from the faculty in the name before or after modification.
  • The name is written out after modification on the original Certificate which is approved.
Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn
You are here: alumni Graduated Affairs Modifying the Graduate's Data

Contact Us

Mansoura, 60 Elgomhoria st, Mansoura University, Faculty of Law, 35516

Tel.: 050 2264453 050 2259391 
Fax:  050 2266879

email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Connect with us