Getting temporary Graduation Certificates

  • The student submits a discharge to the faculty from the Concerned departments he deal with during his study at the faculty.
  • The student submits a request for drawing the papers in the name of prof . Dr\ The Dean of The Faculty together with 3 photos + Copy of identity Card + stamps of educational Services + Payment of the fee of the (Carton) original Certificate which is 50 pounds only Once .
Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn
You are here: alumni Graduated Affairs Getting temporary Graduation Certificates

Contact Us

Mansoura, 60 Elgomhoria st, Mansoura University, Faculty of Law, 35516

Tel.: 050 2264453 050 2259391 
Fax:  050 2266879

email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Connect with us